School/Venue location for Athletic Events
GRACEAC has a list of all venues with addresses and links for directions.
Winter Sport Dates to Remember:
Registration for basketball is now closed.
5th and 6th Grade
The winter basketball season is now underway. If you have any questions please contact Michael Sanderson
7th and 8th Grade
The winter basketball season is now underway. If you have any questions please contact Angela VanDuyn
4th-8th grade Baseball: AC "BP"
On Fridays from 3:00-4:30 Jeff Stafford will be providing the opportunity to develop baseball skills. Batting, pitching, fielding, and throwing will be covered. No charge, see you in the north gym!
Questions or to sign up: Contact Jeff Stafford
Please note: if school is cancelled, so are practices/games for that day.
Life Lessons On the Playing Field – Colossians 3:17
Athletic Code for Students & Parents
- Student athletes must have a physical on file in order to participate in ACS athletics. If there is no physical the student athlete will not be allowed to participate until one is on file.
- ACS athletics must take priority over outside sports teams. This includes leaving practice for an outside practice/game or missing games for either a practice or a game.
- If you are worried about a conflict it must be discussed with the AD prior to the season beginning and sign-ups. If a student athlete is consistently missing ACS practices and games they may be asked to stop participating by the AD.
- If an athlete is absent from practice or a game the parents must notify the coach via email or a phone call. An unexcused absence will result in limited playing time at the next sport event.
Please note: The success of the overall team is determined by the level of commitment from the players on the team. It is hard to coach a team and experience a successful season when athletes are consistently missing practice or games.
- Commitment is a life skill that is necessary and can be fostered in a positive way through participating in ACS athletics.