Fall Registration is now open:
- Mon, Aug 10 – Signups conclude
- Mon, Aug 17 – First week of practices
- Sat, Sept 12 – First week of regular season
- Sat, Oct 24 – Last week of end of season tournament
Athletic event school/venue locations
GRACEAC has a list of venues with addresses and links for directions.
|Fall||August - October||Boys Soccer, Girls Volleyball, Cross Country|
|Winter 1||October - December||Boys Basketball|
|Winter 2||January - March||Girls Basketball|
|Spring||March - May||Girls Soccer, Boys baseball, Girls Softball, Track and Field, Swimming|
Remember, ACS asks for a full commitment from student athletes who participate in athletics thru ACS. This means attending all practices and games. If you have any questions about potential conflicts please contact Casey Meyaard at gro.naitsirhcada@draayemc
Please note: if school is cancelled, so are practices/games for that day.
Life Lessons On the Playing Field – Colossians 3:17
Athletic Code for Students & Parents
- Student athletes must have a physical on file in order to participate in ACS athletics. If there is no physical the student athlete will not be allowed to participate until one is on file.
- ACS athletics must take priority over outside sports teams. This includes leaving practice for an outside practice/game or missing games for either a practice or a game.
- If you are worried about a conflict it must be discussed with the AD prior to the season beginning and sign-ups. If a student athlete is consistently missing ACS practices and games they may be asked to stop participating by the AD.
- If an athlete is absent from practice or a game the parents must notify the coach via email or a phone call. An unexcused absence will result in limited playing time at the next sport event.
Please note: The success of the overall team is determined by the level of commitment from the players on the team. It is hard to coach a team and experience a successful season when athletes are consistently missing practice or games.
- Commitment is a life skill that is necessary and can be fostered in a positive way through participating in ACS athletics.
- Students must be present for a full school day to participate in athletic practices and/or games. If a student leaves school due to sickness, even if they are feeling better they may not participate in that evenings practice/game. If a student leaves for a doctors appointment (ex. dentist) at the end of the school day that is considered excused and they may still participate.