School/Venue location for Athletic Events
GRACEAC has a list of all venues with addresses and links for directions.
Winter Sport Information:
7th and 8th Grade
End of Season Tournament Schedules have been released. If you did not receive an updated schedule please contact Angela VanDuyn at gro.naitsirhcada@nyudnava
Spring Sport Remember:
Spring Sport Registration is now closed, please look for an email by February 20 with team information.
General Dates to Remember:
Season Start Date: Monday, March 10
First Week of Games: Monday, April 8
Last Day of Games: Saturday, May 25
Please note: if school is cancelled, so are practices/games for that day.
Life Lessons On the Playing Field – Colossians 3:17
Athletic Code for Students & Parents
- Student athletes must have a physical on file in order to participate in ACS athletics. If there is no physical the student athlete will not be allowed to participate until one is on file.
- ACS athletics must take priority over outside sports teams. This includes leaving practice for an outside practice/game or missing games for either a practice or a game.
- If you are worried about a conflict it must be discussed with the AD prior to the season beginning and sign-ups. If a student athlete is consistently missing ACS practices and games they may be asked to stop participating by the AD.
- If an athlete is absent from practice or a game the parents must notify the coach via email or a phone call. An unexcused absence will result in limited playing time at the next sport event.
Please note: The success of the overall team is determined by the level of commitment from the players on the team. It is hard to coach a team and experience a successful season when athletes are consistently missing practice or games.
- Commitment is a life skill that is necessary and can be fostered in a positive way through participating in ACS athletics.