School/Venue location for Athletic Events
GRACEAC has a list of all venues with addresses and links for directions.
Fall Athletic Dates to Remember:
Friday, August 2 - Registration Deadline for fall 2019 ACS Athletics
Monday, August 12 - First Week of team practices
Extra Athletic Opportunities:
Please note: if school is cancelled, so are practices/games for that day.
Life Lessons On the Playing Field – Colossians 3:17
Athletic Code for Students & Parents
- Student athletes must have a physical on file in order to participate in ACS athletics. If there is no physical the student athlete will not be allowed to participate until one is on file.
- ACS athletics must take priority over outside sports teams. This includes leaving practice for an outside practice/game or missing games for either a practice or a game.
- If you are worried about a conflict it must be discussed with the AD prior to the season beginning and sign-ups. If a student athlete is consistently missing ACS practices and games they may be asked to stop participating by the AD.
- If an athlete is absent from practice or a game the parents must notify the coach via email or a phone call. An unexcused absence will result in limited playing time at the next sport event.
Please note: The success of the overall team is determined by the level of commitment from the players on the team. It is hard to coach a team and experience a successful season when athletes are consistently missing practice or games.
- Commitment is a life skill that is necessary and can be fostered in a positive way through participating in ACS athletics.
- Students must be present for a full school day to participate in athletic practices and/or games. If a student leaves school due to sickness, even if they are feeling better they may not participate in that evenings practice/game. If a student leaves for a doctors appointment (ex. dentist) at the end of the school day that is considered excused and they may still participate.