School/Venue location for Athletic Events
GRACEAC has a list of all venues with addresses and links for directions.
Spring Sports Announcements:
Please turn in all spring uniforms before summer break. Thank you!
Fall Sport Dates to Remember:
Fall Sport Sign-ups will be from Monday, May 14 - Sunday, August 6.
Fall sports practices may begin the week of Monday, August 13
If you would like to participate in fall Golf thru GRCMS please click on the link listed below.
Please note: if school is cancelled, so are practices/games for that day.
Life Lessons On the Playing Field – Colossians 3:17
Athletic Code for Students & Parents
- Student athletes must have a physical on file in order to participate in ACS athletics. If there is no physical the student athlete will not be allowed to participate until one is on file.
- ACS athletics must take priority over outside sports teams. This includes leaving practice for an outside practice/game or missing games for either a practice or a game.
- If you are worried about a conflict it must be discussed with the AD prior to the season beginning and sign-ups. If a student athlete is consistently missing ACS practices and games they may be asked to stop participating by the AD.
- If an athlete is absent from practice or a game the parents must notify the coach via email or a phone call. An unexcused absence will result in limited playing time at the next sport event.
Please note: The success of the overall team is determined by the level of commitment from the players on the team. It is hard to coach a team and experience a successful season when athletes are consistently missing practice or games.
- Commitment is a life skill that is necessary and can be fostered in a positive way through participating in ACS athletics.