ACS is seeking a Covenant Care Aide
The Covenant Care Aide will assist students in an After Care setting including helping students with homework, maintaining a safe and fun environment and responsibly caring for students of all ages. During Covenant Care students love going outside, playing in the gym and visiting the library.
- Commitment to the mission of Christian education and an in-depth understanding of and commitment to the Reformed tradition of Christianity
- Experience in a preschool or childcare
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to young children and parents
- Ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Professional and effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Faithful follower of Jesus Christ, active church member
- Dependable, responsible and conscientious
- Friendly, cordial personality
- Demonstrates flexible behavior
- Commitment to the mission, vision and goals of ACS
- Desire to learn
- The Covenant Care Aide is responsible for supporting a successful program
- She or he will ensure that there is a caring and safe environment for the children
- Follow state codes and regulations
- Perform related duties as required by the Covenant Care Director
3:00-6:00pm, Monday - Friday
Evaluated once a year for the first three years in position and once every three years following by the Principal. See Policy Book for details.
Ready to Apply?
Here's what we need to know.
We'd also like to see:
- a cover letter
- a resume
- a list of references (with relevant contact information)
Provide the following information:
Please tell us about yourself, including church membership and involvement, family, and activities you enjoy.
Describe your relationship with Jesus Christ and share how that influences your work.
What kinds of educational and work experiences have you had to prepare you for this position?
What strengths would you bring to an in school child care program?
What do you consider to be the biggest challenge related to working in an in school childcare program and how do you see yourself handling it?
Why are you seeking a position at Ada Christian School?
Include the following statement and data in your response:
In consideration of the receipt and evaluation of this application by Ada Christian School, I agree and represent that the information contained in the application is correct to the best of my knowledge. I also authorize any references listed on this application, or not identified in this application, to provide Ada Christian School, if asked, information regarding my character and fitness for employment.
Signature (may be electronic)
Submit Your Application
Please email the information listed above to Nate Kiser, Assistant Principal.
Ada Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or national or ethnic origin. Prior to employment, all candidates must undergo a background check that includes fingerprinting and a performance check with former employers, in accordance with state law.