ACS is seeking a Bus Driver
Ada Christian School is seeking an individual with a desire to support our mission to equip students for service in God's world by joining our transportation team as a substitute driver.
We will cover all costs associated with training and certification as well as supporting you along the way. This is an hourly position.
As needed for a sub driver:
- Morning Route: 6:30 - 8:00am
- Afternoon Route: 2:30-4:30pm
- Occasional Field Trip: 8:15 - 2:45
Reports to: Transportation Director and Assistant Principal
- Faithful follower of Jesus Christ, active church member
- Responsible, cooperative
- Effective Communicator
- Friendly, cordial personality
- Enjoy working with students
- Desire to learn
- Chauffeur’s License Required
- CDL endorsement
- Bus-driving certificate
- Maintain physically and emotionally safe environment on the bus
- Mentally and physically alert at all times while on duty
- Prompt and professional
- Report student misconduct to Assistant Principal
- Report all mechanical and safety bus concerns to Head Custodian immediately
- Maintain a clean, orderly bus
Evaluation: Performance is reviewed periodically.
Ready to Apply?
Here's what we need to know.
Degree received, date, institution granting the degree
We'd also like to see:
- a cover letter
- a resume
- a list of references (with relevant contact information)
Provide the following information:
Please tell us about yourself, including church membership and involvement, family, and activities you enjoy.
Describe your relationship with Jesus Christ and share how that influences your work.
What kinds of work experiences have you had to prepare you for this position?
What do you consider to be the biggest challenge related to working in transportation how do you see yourself handling it?
Why are you seeking a position at Ada Christian School?
Include the following statement and data in your response:
In consideration of the receipt and evaluation of this application by Ada Christian School, I agree and represent that the information contained in the application is correct to the best of my knowledge. I also authorize any references listed on this application, or not identified in this application, to provide Ada Christian School, if asked, information regarding my character and fitness for employment.
Signature (may be electronic)
Submit Your Application
For more information or to acquire an application, please contact Nate Kiser, Assistant Principal.
Ada Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or national or ethnic origin. Prior to employment, all candidates must undergo a background check that includes fingerprinting and a performance check with former employers, in accordance with state law.