ACS is happy to provide hot lunch again this year. Here’s a few of the highlights.
- Forest Hills Food Service will be providing our lunches.
- Lunch is available Monday - Friday
- Students will order each day. If they don’t order, you don’t pay.
- There are 3 choices each day – parents of young children will want to talk about this together (maybe at the breakfast table) to help make appropriate choices.
- The cost of each lunch will be $3.05 and it will include milk.
- Your child can order just milk for $.65 each day.
- Payments will be processed through the SchoolPay website.
You must set up an account before your child may eat, and you need Student ID number(s) for your child(ren) which you can get by calling Food Service (616.493.8774) or the ACS Office (616.676.1289)
- Create an account
- Visit https://www.schoolpay.com/login/registration to set up your account.
- Select “Forest Hills” as your school district.
- Select "Ada Christian" as your school.
- Add your students to your account using their first and last name.
You can add any amount of money at any time.
- Visit http://fhps.nutrislice.com/menu/ada-christian-school/
- Click the printer icon on the top right to view a printer friendly menu.
Free and Reduced Lunch applications are available at www.lunchapp.com