ACS is changing how we handle hot lunch this year and we're pretty excited about what we can now offer. Here’s a few of the highlights.
- Forest Hills Food Service will be providing our lunches.
- Lunch will now be available Monday - Friday
- Students will order each day. If they don’t order, you don’t pay.
- There will be 3 choices each day – parents of young children will want to talk about this together (maybe at the breakfast table) to help make appropriate choices.
- The cost of each lunch will be $3 and it will include milk.
- Your child can order just milk for $.60 each day.
- Payments will be processed through the Send Money To School website.
You must set up an account before your child may eat, and you need Student ID number(s) for your child(ren) which will be sent home on Tuesday, Aug 30. If you did not receive an ID number from your child, you can call the ACS Office (616.676.1289)
- Create an account
- Visit https://www.sendmoneytoschool.com/ to set up your account.
- Select “Forest Hills” as your school district.
You can add any amount of money at any time.
Note: each deposit will include a $1.75 transaction fee.
- Visit http://fhps.nutrislice.com/menu/ada-christian-school/
- Click the printer icon on the top right to view a printer friendly menu.
A PDF of step-by-step instructions is also available.
Free and Reduced Lunch applications are available at www.lunchapp.com