Preschool registration for 2014-2015 is currently open to all. Be sure to call(676-0254) or email if you would like more information and/or to schedule a tour.
About Ada Christian Preschool
Ada Christian Preschool provides a stimulating and enriching experience for each child during this stage of their development. Teachers strive to nurture the social, emotional, physical, spiritual and intellectual growth of the preschool child in a secure and loving environment.
Student preschool goals are to:
- Encourage a love for God and one another
- Develop a sense of wonder, appreciation, and excitement for learning about God and His creation.
- Develop an appreciation for who we are as God's children.
- Learn to cooperate and be sensitive to the needs of others.
- Develop fine motor and gross motor skills.
- Stimulate creativity
- Improve verbal, listening and perceptual skills.
Ada Christian School Preschool is licensed by the State of Michigan. Teachers have education degrees, and assistant teachers have completed coursework in early childhood education.
Immersion at Ada Christian Preschool
Christian immersion is definitely a big part of what we do at Ada Christian Preschool. It plays an integral part in how we model friendship behavior; take care of our rooms, and more. In addition, it is the envelope around our weekly and monthly themes, not only in our Jesus times, but also in our academic curriculum. Christian immersion is not religion forced on all, but rather loving arms embracing people the way Jesus did and looking at all God has created.
Train a child in the way He shall go, and when he is old he shall not depart from it.~ Proverbs 22:6