Our preschool staff members walk beside families at the beginning of their students’ school journey by using their gifts and abilities to instruct young learners for service in God’s world. This is a part-time hourly position.
Reports to: Preschool Director and Principal
- Early Childhood Development degree preferred
- Participates in required professional development requirements of the state and of Ada Christian School.
- Faithful follower of Jesus Christ, active church member
- Model Christ and principles of Scripture in:
- Relationships of love and respect with students, staff and parents
- Personal and professional choices
- Hygiene, dress and speech
- Friendly, cordial personality
- Demonstrate flexible behavior
- Collaborate as valuable contributors to staff community and work, with a willingness to learn, discuss and make appropriate changes.
- Promote warm, welcoming, safe learning environment
- Self-directed, responsible, cooperative and well-organized
- Ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues o Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Professional and effective written, verbal and listening communication skills
Performance is reviewed periodically