The Covenant Care Lunch Bunch Helper will help preschoolers eat their lunch in safe, healthy and cleanly manner.
Reports to: Principal, Covenant Care Director and Covenant Care Lead
- Commitment to the mission of Christian education and an in-depth understanding of and commitment to the Reformed tradition of Christianity
- Experience in a preschool or childcare
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to young children and parents
- Ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Professional and effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Faithful follower of Jesus Christ, active church member
- Dependable, responsible and conscientious
- Friendly, cordial personality
- Demonstrates flexible behavior
- Commitment to the mission, vision and goals of ACS
- Desire to learn
- Assist the lead Covenant Care teacher during Lunch Bunch
11:00am-12:15pm, Monday - Friday
Evaluated once a year for the first three years in position and once every three years following by the Principal. See Policy Book for details.