Ada Christian School is seeking a well qualified individual with a heart for children and a desire to care for them. Covenant Care is our quality before and after school care program. This is an hourly position.
Reports to: Principal, Covenant Care Director and Covenant Care Lead
- Commitment to the mission of Christian education and an in-depth understanding of and commitment to the Reformed tradition of Christianity
- Experience in a preschool or childcare
- 18 years or older
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to young children and parents
- Ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Professional and effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Faithful follower of Jesus Christ, active church member
- Dependable, responsible and conscientious
- Friendly, cordial personality
- Demonstrates flexible behavior
- Commitment to the mission, vision and goals of ACS
- Desire to learn
- The Before/After Care Aide is responsible for supporting a successful program
She or he will ensure that there is a caring and safe environment for the children.
- Follow state codes and regulations
- Perform related duties as required by the Covenant Care Lead
3:00pm-6:00pm, Monday - Friday
Evaluated once a year for the first three years in position and once every three years following by the Principal. See Policy Book for details.