ACS is seeking a Preschool Enrichment Lead Teacher
Our preschool staff members walk beside families at the beginning of their students’ school journey by using their gifts and abilities to instruct young learners for service in God’s world. This is a part-time hourly position.
- Early Childhood Development degree preferred
- Participates in required professional development requirements of the state and of Ada Christian School.
- Redeemed by Christ and committed to serve Him in all that they do.
- Model Christ and principles of Scripture in:
- Relationships of love and respect with students, staff and parents
- Personal and professional choices
- Hygiene, dress and speech
- Practice of the fruits of the Holy Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Demonstrate service to Christ by carrying out responsibilities conscientiously and consistently, with a focus on others rather than self.
- Demonstrate support for the mission, vision and goals of Ada Christian School.
- Intentionally seek to apply Reformed Christian perspective to areas of their responsibility.
- Actively attends a Protestant church.
- Collaborate as valuable contributors to staff community and work, with a willingness to learn, discuss and make appropriate changes.
- Demonstrate flexible behavior
- Promote warm, welcoming, safe learning environment
- Self-directed, responsible, cooperative and well-organized
- Ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Professional and effective written, verbal and listening communication skills
Hours of Employment:
- This is an hourly school year position beginning August, 2023
- Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30am - 12:30
Ready to Apply?
Here's what we need to know.
We'd also like to see:
- a cover letter
- a resume
- a list of references (with relevant contact information)
Provide the following information:
Please tell us about yourself, including church membership and involvement, family, and activities you enjoy.
Describe your relationship with Jesus Christ and share how that influences your work within a preschool program.
What kinds of educational and work experiences have you had to prepare you for this position?
What do you consider to be the biggest challenge for a preschool teacher and how do you see yourself handling it?
- What strengths would you bring to a preschool program?
Why are you seeking a position at Ada Christian School?
Include the following statement and data in your response:
In consideration of the receipt and evaluation of this application by Ada Christian School, I agree and represent that the information contained in the application is correct to the best of my knowledge. I also authorize any references listed on this application, or not identified in this application, to provide Ada Christian School, if asked, information regarding my character and fitness for employment.
Signature (may be electronic)
Ada Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or national or ethnic origin. Prior to employment, all candidates must undergo a background check that includes fingerprinting and a performance check with former employers, in accordance with state law.
Submit Your Application
Please email the information listed above to Nate Kiser, Assistant Principal.
Applications due by 3:00pm on Monday, May 1 2023.